Each Partner University sets up its University Academic Board (UAB), in accordance with its regulations and is responsible for the operation of the Programmes at its own institution. This includes, for instance, the following roles for the academic supervisor (UAB Chair) and the International staff: welcome the students, provide student facilities, accompany students to prepare their mobility schedule before and after their arrival (inscription, VISA, accommodation, language course, insurance, bank opening account etc), management of the corresponding part of the lump sum and participation costs, assist students with any administrative issues. The UABs will support the JPB, in meeting its responsibilities; it will manage the academic issues within its Partner University. The UABs will assist each National Coordinator in ensuring the smooth operation of the Programmes at its own Partner University.
- SOTON UAB: Cecilia D’Angelo (Chair)
- UB UAB: Jörg Schafer (Chair); Jerome Bonnin; Johan Etourneau
- ULiège UAB: Sylvie Gobert (Chair); Krishna Das
- UAc UAB: Patricia V. Garcia (Chair), Armindo S. Rodrigues
- UPV/EHU UAB: Manu Soto (Chair); Ionan Marigómez; Nestor Etxebarria