The contribution to student travel and installation costs and the monthly subsistence allowance depend on the place of residence of a Erasmus+ scholarship holder:
- A unit cost per academic year and a distance band of 4.000 km applies to any student resident in a Partner Country (including students with a Programme Country citizenship).
- Students resident in a Programme Country (including students with a Partner Country citizenship) are covered by a fixed unit cost per academic year.
- A contribution to installation costs is offered only to students resident in a Partner Country.
- Contribution to subsistence costs cannot be given to scholarship holders for the EMJMD periods (study/research/placement/thesis preparation) spent in their country of residence.
Therefore, the place of residence must be certified by the applicants on the basis of the provision of the documents listed in the PRADO website. For example:
- a residence certificate issued in accordance with the candidate’s municipality normal registration rules;
- a certificate from the candidate’s place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution in question.
- IMPORTANT: Both documents must have been issued within 12 months before the submission deadline of applying for an EMJMD student scholarship (March 15th every intake).