(1) English prociency and pathways restrictions. For Language requirements this is the relevant link. If you do not comply with these requirement but you have other solid proofs of English proficiency (e.f. studying the BSc in English, ...) you might be eligible only for pathway A2 (less restrictive language conditions; see Model Description Book); the evaluation committee will decide.
(2) Only used by the Selection Committee to make each applicant’s profile.
(3) Only references received before the 2nd wk of February can be used for scoring for EM+ scholarship selection (these can be uploaded online or sent by email to MER Secretariat.
(4) This is not definitive; the MER JPB proposes (late February) , EACEA decides (late May)
(5) This is definitive, as some selected candidates will resign, movements from the reserve list can take place at this step and new EM+ scholarhip offers can be done.
(6) Final acceptance to Self –funded students will be approved only upon receiving the Self-Funded Student Form, the Provisional Student Agreement (SAD) and the Payment according to the SAD. Assistance for accomodation can be only ensured for early applicants (see web site for more details).